Edinburgh

 Edinburgh is a city I can definitely see myself living in. From the moment we got there, I fell in love with the old architecture, the charming accents, and the hospitable atmosphere. I’m not sure if I was just naive, but I never felt unsafe or uneasy, even when we were walking at night. My favorite part of Edinburgh was seeing Calton Hill. There was a stunning view and rich pieces of history all wrapped into one hill. Another favorite part of Scotland was when I travelled with 2 others to Dunbar. Dunbar was such a quaint little town that had the most beautiful coastal views. It wasn’t crowded at all which I enjoyed, and there was plenty to explore. The people there were so kind, and so excited to speak to us whenever we went into a shop, pub, or restaurant. Overall, Scotland is a place I would love to visit again. It is a great location in the sense that you can take the train to many other European countries, and it has a special vibe to it that I can’t quite put into words. I had the best time, and found myself sad when it was time to leave. However, I didn’t see a Highland cow! This gives me all the more reason to come back. Before this trip, I was considering applying to the master’s program at a couple of universities in Scotland, and now I know that this is something I at least want to seriously consider!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 1: Introduction

At the boarding gate

Blog 5