At the boarding gate

 As I am writing this, I’m sitting at Concourse C59 waiting for our first flight to London. I cannot wait to finally travel to all the places we’ve been talking about.

Even though I’m literally at the Pittsburgh airport and I’m around all my fellow travelers, this trip still doesn’t feel real to me.

First little road bump of the trip - I forgot my phone charger so I had to buy one for 40 dollars. Oh well! 

We board in 15 minutes, so if this blog is shorter, my apologies.

I’m hoping we have time to walk around in Glasgow for a little bit. I’ve always heard stories about how lovely that city is so I think it would be cool for us to see both Glasgow and Edinburgh.

The next blog I write, I’ll be across the pond! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 1: Introduction

Blog 5